Manage territory of academic and biopharma accounts, selling instrumentation for cellular analysis and imaging.
We are seeking an experienced life science sales rep to join our client’s team on the East Coast, to make an immediate impact in penetrating accounts and driving revenue. The company has a great reputation for product quality and service, as well as an excellent management team and company culture.
- Meet sales targets; responsible for prospecting, full sales cycle and closing business
- Establish and nurture customer relationships
- Develop knowledge of relevant hardware and software, and stay current on new assays
- BS in life science discipline
- 2+ years experience in drug discovery or life science research sales; capX sales preferred
- Established network of relevant academic, government and industry accounts in region
- Experience with HTS applications, microplate readers, flow cytometry and/or imaging platforms
- Knowledge of a broad range of biochemical and cellular assays a plus
- Hunter – high drive and accomplishment focused
- Competitive base plus uncapped commision, car allowance and full benefits.