Seeking a high energy, technically sound sales professional with an established network in regional academic and biopharma accounts. Knowledge of western blotting and/or qPCR required.
Our client is a young, innovative company, focused on providing exceptional tools for life science research. This position is responsible for selling instrumentation to life science and drug discovery researchers in academic, pharma and biotech accounts in the Bay area. We are seeking a high energy, technically sound instrument sales professional who is familiar with regional accounts.
- Achieve sales targets through both direct sales and management of distribution channels
- Perform instrument demonstrations, present product seminars, and represent company at vendor and tradeshows
- Maintain close relationships with researchers in key accounts, both academic and pharma.
- BS or higher in life science discipline
- 2+ years life science sales experience with proven track record of success
- Capital equipment sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of protein based applications (western blotting, gel imaging, etc.) and/or qPCR
- Familiarity with academic and biopharma accounts in the region
- Proven ability to penetrate new accounts through networking and proactive lead generation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hunter mentality; Self-motivated, competitive and highly driven individual
- Competitive base plus commission and full benefits.