Consultative sales – providing biotech, pharma and CRO clients with reagents and kits for screening and research.
Our client is a market leader in assays and reagents for drug discovery research. We are seeking candidates with experience in HTS, ELISAs and/or biochemical assays to sell our client’s reagent portfolio to biotech and pharma accounts in the greater Boston area. This is a zero overnight travel territory.
Previous reagent sales or FAS experience is preferred, but also willing to consider candidates from the bench with drug discovery screening experience, drive and aptitude for sales. Eagerness to work with customers and excellent interpersonal skills are key. Candidates with CRO or Core lab experience are encouraged to apply.
- Develop new business opportunities through consultative sales approach
- Utilize technical expertise to provide customer support for clients in biotech and pharma accounts
- Establish strong customer relationships to broaden business opportunities within current key accounts
- BS in Biology or similar discipline; advanced degree a plus
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Knowledge of a broad range of biochemical and cellular assays, including ELISAs, HTRF, etc.; experience with associated detection instrumentation preferred
- Hunter mentality – excellent prospecting and qualification skills
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Established relationships within academic and pharma/biotech accounts in Boston/Cambridge
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission, company car and full benefits.