Based in the Bay Area or Seattle
Territory: PNW and Northern CA
Responsible for selling instrumentation and related reagents/consumables for cell engineering platform.
Fantastic opportunity to sell in the fast growing CGT market! Great products, company culture and management team. This company offers a unique cell engineering platform that is positively impacting discovery, development and manufacturing processes within therapeutics, vaccine and small molecule drug development.
- Develop territory business plan to exceed territory sales targets
- Maintain existing accounts, and identify and develop new opportunities in the academic, biotech and pharma markets
- Leverage KOL relationships in the region to expand business opportunities.
- BS in life science discipline; MS, PhD or MBA a plus
- 3+ years life science sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience managing and closing large deals/long sales cycles/capital equipment preferred
- Well established network in regional academic, biotech, pharma and therapeutics accounts, ideally in the areas of cell therapy, HCS and process development
- Familiarity with cell culture, cell therapy, cell-based assays, immunology, CRISPR, transfection techniques and/or process development
- Results oriented. Passionate and dedicated to selling innovative technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; able to sell at any level of the organization, from bench scientist to C Suite
- Ability to build strong networks and successfully manage long term customer relationships
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission, car allowance, equity and excellent benefits.