Near pharma/biotech accounts on East coast… Boston, NYC, Philly or MD preferred
Consultative sales – providing biotech, pharma and CRO clients with cells, tissues and materials for target validation studies.
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for cell therapy and drug discovery research. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their team, seeking a Technical Specialist to maintain and grow their customer base in pharma and biotech accounts on the East coast.
- Meet or exceed territory sales targets
- Use consultative sales approach for prospecting, qualifying and closing new business opportunities
- Establish strong customer relationships to broaden business opportunities within current accounts
- Travel approximately 25% if based in Boston area; up to 50% travel for other base locations
- BS in life science discipline; PhD preferred
- 2+ years drug discovery sales or FAS experience
- Strong knowledge of early stage drug discovery (target identification/validation)
- Established relationships within pharmabio and CROs on the west coast
- Experience in the immuno-oncology, precision medicine or diagnostics space preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; ability to build strong networks and successfully manage customer relationships
- Independent, self-motivated, high achiever mentality
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission, car allowance and full benefits.