Territory: N. CA and PNW
Base location: Bay Area or Seattle
Call on bipharma and CROs, selling custom solutions for bioprocessing.
Exciting opportunity to join a well-established and fast-growing life science company that is focused in helping their clients accelerate the development of biotherapeutics. Product portfolio includes cell culture products, process liquids and custom cGMP solutions for bioproduction workflows.
Applicants must have a rolodex and proven track record of selling related products into biotech and pharma accounts in respective territory.
- Achieve sales revenue targets through new account development and growth of existing business within biopharma, cell therapy, CMO and CRO accounts
- Manage complex sales cycles of custom solutions, developing strong relationships with relevant decision makers in R&D, process development and manufacturing
- Conduct technical seminars and product demonstrations
- BS or higher in Bioengineering, Cell Biology or similar life science discipline
- 3+ years sales experience in the life sciences market, ideally within cell culture or bioprocess
- Established relationships in regional biopharma accounts
- Hunter mentality – strong prospecting and business development experience and passion
- Understanding of drug development and biomanufacturing processes
- Highly motivated self-starter. Hunter mentality; strong prospecting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Lucrative base plus uncapped commission, car allowance and excellent benefits.