Boston, NYC or Philly
Manage complex sales process for custom product and assay development services.
Exciting opportunity to join a young, rapidly growing company providing custom antibody and lateral flow assay development technology for the research and diagnostic markets. Your role will be to develop new business opportunities within RUO, IVD and OEM customer segments, providing lateral flow assays and development services.
- Achieve sales targets within assigned region
- Responsible for new business development, as well as maintenance of existing accounts.
- Manage complex sales process for custom product and assay development services
- Up to 50% travel
- BS in life science discipline
- 5 years life science sales experience with proven track record of success
- Understanding of lateral flow assays, antibodies and related applications (western blots, ELISAs, monoclonal antibody development, etc.)
- Hunter mentality – strong prospecting skills
- Established rolodex within biotech, life science and diagnostic accounts in region
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, competitive and highly driven individual
- Lucrative base plus uncapped commission and excellent benefits.