Support customers in the pre-sales process, providing technical presentations and demos. Develop white papers and application notes.
Our client is a leader in microbial identification and phenotypic cell profiling. Their products enable the identification of thousands of species of bacteria, yeast and fungi as well as characterization of human cells and mitochondria.
They are expanding their commercial team, seeking a highly motivated Field Application Scientist. This position will be a hybrid role with both field and laboratory responsibilities. Previous customer support experience preferred, but also willing to train highly motivated individual seeking a transition from the laboratory.
- Present technical seminars and product demonstrations
- Provide customer training, support and troubleshooting
- Conduct lab experiments to generate data for marketing materials
- Develop white papers and application notes.
- Travel up to 40%
- MS or PhD in Microbiology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or related field
- Well versed in microbial biology, cell biology and biochemistry.
- Microbiology experience with aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, yeasts and fungi
- Experience with mammalian cell culture
- Prior experience teaching or training other scientists
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus, equity and full benefits.