Bay Area or San Diego
Manage west coast territory, selling genomics instrumentation to biotech and pharma accounts.
Exciting opportunity to join an established, yet innovative and fast-growing genomics company with exponential growth potential! We are seeking an experienced capX sales rep with hunter mentality and an established customer network in California. This company has a great management team and corporate culture, with opportunity to earn significant compensation through a lucrative and uncapped commission structure.
- Develop territory business plan to exceed territory sales targets
- Manage current funnel and develop prospect for new business opportunities
- Effectively manage complex sales process with multiple decision makers and long sales cycles
- Approximately 50% travel
- BS in life science discipline
- 3-5 years life science capital ($100k+) sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Hunter mentality – strong prospecting and business development skills
- Well established network in West coast pharma, biotech and CRO accounts
- Knowledge of genomics, pcr, NGS library prep, RNA sequencing, etc.
- Achievement driven/results oriented. Passionate and dedicated to selling innovative technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; able to sell at any level of the organization, from bench scientist to C Suite
- Ability to build strong networks and successfully manage long term customer relationships
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, equity, car allowance and full benefits.