Any East Coast hub – Boston, NYC, Philly, MD/DC, RTP
Support customers in the pre- and post-sales process, providing technical presentations, demos, training and troubleshooting.
Our client is fast-growing startup that has launched innovative and disruptive technology in the lab automation market. They are seeking candidates with expertise in lab automation setup for NGS/Genomics workflows to join their customer facing team.
- Provide technical expertise to customers evaluating the company’s technology through instrument demos, technical presentations, solution design and consultation
- Develop expert knowledge of relevant hardware, software and applications
- Represent company at vendor shows and present at scientific meetings.
- Travel up to 50%
- BS, MS or PhD in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar life science discipline
- 2+ years customer facing experience as an FAS or working in genomics core lab required
- Experience with programming and setup of automated liquid handling instrumentation preferred
- Experience with genomics workflows – sample prep, extraction, purification, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits.