San Diego area
Responsible for launch and maintenance of entire product portfolio (instrumentation, kits and software).
We are looking for an experienced life science Product Manager with knowledge of NGS and/or proteomics platforms. Responsibility for full product lifecycle management.
- Provide strategic direction and create product development roadmaps, leveraging market intelligence and VOC
- Responsible for product requirements, product commercialization success, and go-to-market launch plans
- Develop product positioning and pricing strategies for increased profitability.
- Maintain thorough understanding of customer needs through regular, direct interaction with customers and KOLs across all target segments and geographies
- Develop and deliver product marketing training to global sales teams with focus on value proposition, positioning and competitive analysis
- Represent company and scientific and professional meetings
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and R&D to meet company revenue targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related life science field; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years product management experience in genomics or proteomics market
- Technical understanding of NGS and/or proteomic workflows
- Demonstrated effectiveness in launching and maintaining products/portfolios that include instrumentation, reagents and software
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic innovation-oriented environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Lucrative base plus bonus, equity and full benefits.