Philadelphia, MD/DC or NYC
Sell and support portfolio of biomaterials and services for cell and gene therapy research and development.
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for cell therapy and drug discovery research. We are seeking experienced Technical Sales or FAS to manage their Cell and Gene Therapy product portfolio in Mid-Atlantic region.
- Meet or exceed territory revenue goals
- Use consultative sales approach for prospecting, qualifying and closing new business opportunities
- Establish strong customer relationships to broaden business opportunities within current accountsUse technical expertise to provide customer support for clients working through clinical trials of cell and gene therapy development
- Travel up to 30%
- BS in life science discipline; MS or PhD preferred
- 2+ years technical sales or FAS experience
- Experience in the cell or gene therapy space; strong immunology background preferred
- Experience working with T cells, stem cells, leukopaks or PBMCs
- Strong organizational and territory management skills
- Project management experience preferred
- Established relationships in (and strong knowledge of) the pharmabio and/or CRO space
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; ability to build strong networks and successfully manage customer relationships
- Experience in fast-paced, high growth company environment.
- Ability to work in complex sales team matrix; yet independent, self-motivated, high achiever mentality
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission and excellent benefits.