- Based near any major hub in the territory… Chicago, Houston, RTP, Atlanta, Tampa or Orlando preferred.
Technical/Consultative sales – providing academic, biotech and pharma customers with innovative microfluidics technology.
Exciting opportunity to join an innovative cell analysis startup that is launching new technology for single cell sequencing and high throughput screening! We are seeking highly motivated candidates with strong technical knowledge and customer facing experience. 3-5 years life science instrument sales experience preferred, but also willing to consider FAS or Scientists with strong sales aptitude!
- Develop territory business plan to exceed territory sales targets
- Manage current opportunities and develop strong pipeline through prospecting and networking
- Establish long term relationships with KOLs and customer accounts, calling on biotech, pharma and academic accounts
- Up to 50% travel
- BS in life science discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years life science instrument sales experience preferred; however, off the bench candidates with strong customer interface skills and sales aptitude are encouraged to apply
- Hunter mentality – strong prospecting and business development skills
- Knowledge of NGS, single cell sequencing, RNAseq, high throughput screening, and/or microfluidics technology
- Achievement driven/results oriented. Passionate and dedicated to selling innovative technology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong networks and successfully manage long term customer relationships
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission and full benefits.