Develop novel chemistries for genetic engineering
Our client is an established provider of genetic engineering reagents. They are seeking a genomic scientist with experience in genetic manipulations and a strong background in nucleic acid biology and chemistry.
- Develop and expand the company’s products and chemistries
- Manage novel customer projects
- PhD in Genomics preferred; will consider BS/MS with 10+ years relevant bench experience
- Extensive understanding of RNA and DNA structure and thermodynamics, and the ability to design, amplify, manipulate, detect and transfect nucleic acids into stem cells and primary cells.
- Virology background a strong plus
- Industry bench experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in group settings
- High degree of integrity, honesty and discretion.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.