Boston, Philadelphia or MD/DC area
Manage territory, selling reagents for cell biology research.
Our client is an established provider of life science and drug discovery research reagents. As they expand their direct sales efforts, they are seeking a proven sales rep with established relationships in academic, biotech, pharma and government accounts in New England and/or the Mid-Atlantic.
- Achieve sales targets within assigned territory through both direct sales and collaboration with external distributors
- Responsible for prospecting, new business development, and maintaining existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Attend vendor shows and scientific conferences to promote company products.
- Manage pipeline and customer information in CRM system.
- Up to 50% travel
- BS in science or business
- 2+ years life science sales experience (field or inside sales) with proven track record of success
- High degree of integrity, ethics and honesty
- Understanding of cellular biology
- Strong prospecting skills, and able to build long term relationships with customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, competitive and highly driven individual
- Competitive salary plus commissions, and full benefits.