Any US Hub
Expand and develop business new business partnerships in genetic therapeutics.
Our client is an established provider of novel chemistries and reagents for genetic engineering. This is a small, privately held company with huge growth potential. They are seeking an experienced BDM with skills and experience to support and expand their partnerships into human genetic therapies.
- Develop New Business Opportunities: connect with C suite decision makers in biotech and pharma companies that need gene transfer products for virus production, protein production and/or therapeutic uses.
- Partnership Building: Identify and build new partnerships with biotechnology firms working to develop gene therapies.
- Strategize and collaborate with company President, and scientific and sales teams to meet company goals
- BS in science or business; MBA and/or PhD preferred
- 5+ years experience in successfully brokering partnership deals with biotech firms
- Extensive knowledge of gene therapy and/or nanoparticles
- Established network within biopharma and therapeutics companies, including relationships at the C suite level
- High degree of integrity, ethics and honesty
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Lucrative salary plus commission and bonus, and full benefits.