Prospect, close and manage biopharma account opportunities in Boston/Cambridge.
Our client is a young, innovative company, with a newly launched platform for proteomics research. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their biopharma sales team. Previous sales or FAS experience is preferred, but not required. Technical acumen and sales aptitude is key. We will consider Scientists off the bench with the interpersonal skills and drive to succeed in business development.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Sales Executive in the Boston/Cambridge area to maintain and grow accounts in the biopharma space
- Responsible for prospecting, closing sales and account management
- BS in Biology, Chemistry or related field; Advanced degree a plus
- 1-2 years life science sales or FAS experience preferred OR 1-2 years industry bench experience in protein analysis, biomarker discovery, assay development and/or immunoassays
- High sales aptitude; Self –motivated, achievement driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary plus commission, car allowance, equity, and full benefits.