Manage Gobal commercial sales teams.
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for drug discovery research and cell therapy bioprocessing. We are seeking an experienced sales leader to manage, mentor and grow their Business Development, Strategic Account Management and Technical Sales teams.
- Responsible for meeting revenue goals and developing substantial funnel for sustained growth
- Lead all commercial activities in multiple business units
- Hire and retain top talent. Develop culture of accountability and sales achievement. Manage, support and mentor team of ~10 Sales Directors
- Provide accurate forecasting to executive management
- Plan and execute sales meetings
- BS in science or business; MS or MBA preferred
- 10+ years sales management experience
- 5+ years sales leadership experience at Senior Director or VP level
- Knowledge of drug development, bioprocessing, and cell and gene therapy
- Proven effectiveness in developing both positive team culture and individual talent
- Experience in both large corporations as well as start-up environments preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication and collaborative leadership skills
- Competitive base salary plus lucrative bonus, equity and full benefits.