Open territories throughout the US.
Serve as customer resource for application knowledge and consumable sales.
Our client is a leading provider of high throughput assays for life science and drug discovery research. Their platform is used for a variety of applications including biomarker discovery, cell signaling pathway analysis, and toxicology studies in both research and pre-clinical markets.
Due to continued growth, they are expanding their customer facing team. The ideal candidate is an FAS or Tech Support Scientist that is interested in transitioning to technical sales… or a bench scientist in industry that has the aptitude and desire for scientific sales. Excellent training provided. Fantastic hiring manager!
- Identify new customers and expanded application opportunities within current customer accounts to maximize consumable sales
- Provide technical advice on customer applications
- Assist marketing with development of application notes and other technical-related sales materials
- Utilize SalesForce CRM to manage and record customer communications
- Remote based position; up to 50% Travel (depending on location)
- MS or PhD in Biology, Immunology or related Life Science discipline (or BS with 5+ years industry bench experience)
- Experience with antibody based techniques including ELISAs and Western blotting required
- Able to work well in team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer focus, and ability to develop long lasting client relationships
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Competitive salary plus commission, car allowance and full benefits.