Greater Boston or CT
Customer facing role responsible for product demos, technical presentations and training/troubleshooting.
Our client has developed cutting edge technology for transfecting cells, allowing biopharma companies to increase their productivity in producing protein therapeutics. This platform is used in discovery, development and manufacturing of cellular therapeutics, vaccines and small molecule drugs.
We are seeking candidates with expertise in cell therapy, primary cell culture, gene editing and/or biomanufacturing. This individual must have a desire to work with customers and have excellent communication, presentation and troubleshooting skills. If you are interested in joining a small, innovative and fast-growing company with exponential growth potential, you will definitely want to consider this opportunity!
- Assist customers in evaluating technology through product demonstrations and technical presentations.
- Provide customer training and troubleshooting in gene editing, cell culture and transfection techniques
- Contribute to the publication of scientific and marketing documents
- Perform regular literature reviews, identify key opinion leaders, and provide market feedback to marketing and development teams for product enhancements and new applications
- Represent company at vendor shows and present at scientific meetings
- PhD in Bioengineering, Cell Biology or similar (Or MS with 5+ year CGT or process development experience)
- 3 years experience in gene editing, cellular therapy or immunology
- Expertise in mammalian primary cell culture required
- Experience with primary cell genome-editing such as CRISPR/Cas-9
- Experience working with T Cells or NK Cells preferred
- Experience in culturing CHO cells and/or working with bioreactors in development and manufacture of protein therapeutics a plus
- Working knowledge of protein production, HTS-scale cell culture, cell-based screening assays and process flow also advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Passion to solve problems, troubleshoot and train other scientists
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Competitive salary, bonus, car allowance, equity and excellent benefits.